- Textbook, Unit 3: Heat & Temperature - Topic 1-3, Topic 4-6, Topic 7 & 8. Unit 4: Structures & Forces - Topic 1 - 2, Topic 3 - 5, Topic 6 & 7
- Mon., Feb. 11 - Review Heat & Temperature
- Tues., Feb. 12 - Wrote our Unit 3 Test for Heat & Temperature.
- Wed., Feb. 13 - Starting Unit 4: Structures & Forces. Will be doing a small group activity.
- Textbook, Chapter 4: Fractions, Decimals and Percent, Chapter 6: Fraction Operations Check Answers here
- *Every Monday* - Due: Math Vitamins and Timed Math Practice
- Math Vitamins: Weekly Worksheet
- Timed Math Practice: Weekly Worksheet Website Link
- Mon., Feb. 11 - Continuing work on the Chuck Close project, specifically, transferring data. When finished, then students will divide their 2x2 grid in half, making it a 1x1 grid in preparation for colouring.
- Tues., Feb. 12 - Continuing work on the Chuck Close project, specifically, finishing the 1x1 grid and starting to colour block by block using our coloured 'grey' scale. Also made Divisibility booklets and glued them into our visual journals.
- Wed., Feb. 13 - Continuing work on the Chuck Close project, specifically, colouring.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Thurs., Feb. 14 - Teacher Convention: No School
- Fri., Feb. 15 - Teacher Convention: No School
- Mon., Feb. 18 - Family Day: No School
- Fri., Feb. 22 - ACE, T123 (You have ACE with Owen)