Last week to go!! Then Summer Break!!! J
* Last day of school will be Thursday, June 25.
* Report cards will be available Friday, June 26. We are asking you to view the report card through MYCBE/Powerschool. Please find the directions for accessing the report card here: MyCBE-accessing-online-report-card.pdf. Should a printed copy of the report card be required, please contact your homeroom teacher by Wednesday, June 24th at 4pm to make a request and arrangements will be made through the office.
Below are Week 13's Math & Science ongoing learning tasks.
As updates are frequently being made to the blog, please "REFRESH/reload" this page EVERY time you look at it to see current information/directions.
Dear Grade 7 Students,
While our school year is coming to a wrap this week, we would love to have you come to our Google chat for a final good bye to wrap up our year together.
Our Grade 7 Indigenous Peoples Day Celebration will take place on Thursday June 25th at 11:00am. The grade 7 team will be celebrating Indigenous Peoples Day (June 21) with a discussion about land acknowledgements and reconciliation. We will learn what land acknowledgements are, why we do them, and why they are important to move towards reconciliation in Canada. You are encouraged to bring your questions and curiosities to the discussion. Please use our regular code to attend: WP7FlexTime
Updates: Items and Material Pick up from Classrooms:
You may pick up your belongings, work and materials from classrooms (by each subject) Monday June 22nd and Tuesday June 23rd by alphabetical order (your last name).
If we do not see you this week during our Thursday Flex Time, we would love to wish you all a wonderfully relaxing and healthy summer holiday with your family and friends and we look forward to seeing you back in the fall. Best of luck to those of you who will be moving schools next year; we wish you wonderful success wherever you may go. We would like to say thank you to all of our amazing grade 7 students for all of your hard work and creative ways of being, and wish you the best of luck in grade 8. We are extremely proud of you.
The Grade 7 Education Team
SCIENCE & MATH
Answer Key to:
(*Please look at the key(s) if you were stuck and to see the type of work you should be doing/showing)
This week's learning tasks:
1. (About 1 hr) Download and review L6 Pests & Pest Control.
2. (About 1 hr) Complete last week’s math practice.
3. Back by request: The Heat & Temperature Challenge on Kahoot. Game pin:
Teacher Blog Links
Ms. Brown: https://brownhum7.blogspot.com
Mr. Meadows: https://bfmeadows.blogspot.com/
Ms. Owen: https://owenhealth7wps.blogspot.com/
Ms. Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Ingram: email@example.com
Mr. Meadows: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Owen: email@example.com
Ms. A: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Romanchuk: email@example.com
Ms. Larsen: firstname.lastname@example.org