This year's BIG Question:
How do actions impact outcomes and how do outcomes impact actions?
- Textbook, Unit 1: Interactions & Ecosystems - Topic 1-3, Topic 4-5, Topic 6-7
- Interactions & Ecosystems I CAN Statements
- Mon., Sept. 30 - Working on the Create a Creature assignment. Choosing adaptations you want to keep from the three original animals to create your new creature. Your new creature should be a good mixture of your original animals and be based on the adaptations they need to survive in the habitat you chose. Start the illustration of your new creature.
- Tues., Oct. 1 - Continuing to work on the Creating a Creature assignment.
- Wed., Oct. 2 - List of physical and behavioural adaptations for each of the 3 original animals should be finished. Should be working on choosing the adaptations for your new creature and drawing your new creature.
- Thurs., Oct. 3 - Finishing the good copy of your new creature and its habitat.
- Fri., Oct. 4 - Starting your Day in the Life documentary story on the creature you created. Create a Creature Assignment
- Textbook, Chapter 12: Working With Data Check Answers here
- *Every Monday* (Starting Sept. 16) - Due: Math Vitamins or Timed Math Practice
- Math Vitamins: Weekly Worksheet
- Timed Math Practice: Weekly Worksheet Website Link
- Working With Data I CAN Statements
- Mon., Sept. 30 - Range & Outlier Practice P. 437- 39, #3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15.
- Tues., Oct. 1 - Monthly Basic Math Facts Quiz
- Thurs., Oct. 3 - Quiz (or Chapter Test) on Managing Data - Mean, Median, Mode, Range, Outliers.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Mon., Sept. 30 - Orange Shirt Day
- Fri., Oct. 4 - ACE M456
- Fri., Oct. 11 - No School
- Mon., Oct. 14 - Thanksgiving: No School
- Fri., Oct. 18 - ACE M123
- Fri., Oct. 25 - ACE M456