I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Below are Week 5's Math & Science ongoing learning tasks.
- Ms. Owen is looking for your I AM RAD projects whether finished or not if you haven't already shared it with her.
- Ms. Ingram has created a Google Classroom for Science and Math! You are all invited - check your email!
As updates are continually being made to the blog, please "REFRESH/reload" this page EVERY time you look at it to see current information/directions.
For all slide show lessons:
1. Download slide show to your device.
2. Present/play slide show
3. Hover over pictures to see “hand” or link OR I've added links to the bottom left hand side of the slide or under the picture that should take you to the video...
4. Click on hand or link. It should open up the video
5. After reading slide show and watching videos, put the slide show in your trash so it doesn’t take up memory or space on your device.
SCIENCE (about 2.5 hrs/wk)
· Check out the wonderful Particle Poems you've shared! Click here
This week's learning tasks:
(About 45 min) Complete and submit your Particle Model and Changes of State foldableHow to make the foldable.
2. (About 1 hr and 45 min) Begin your Digital Presentation on Energy Sources assignment. Presentation Skeleton. (You will have 2.5 hours in which to finish the assignment next week.) Due: Monday, May 11
MATH (about 2.5 hrs/wk)
· Answer Key to Chapter 2 Review (*please look at it if you were stuck, but also to see the type of work you should be doing/showing)
This week's learning tasks (Due: Friday, May 1):
1. (About 10 min) Complete and submit the Entrance Slip for 2.4 Order of Operations. *You many use your calculator for this one but remember to show your process/work.
2. (About 1 hr) Download and review L1 Parallel & Perpendicular Line Segments. Complete the assigned practice on the last slide. You need your geometry set.
3. (About 1 hr and 20 min) Download and review L2 Perpendicular & Angle Bisectors. Complete the assigned practice on the last slide. You need your geometry set.
Flex Time is a fantastic chance for students to ask their teachers specific questions throughout the week and to receive answers in a face-to-face format. This is an optional drop-in session designed for providing support for ongoing learning at home.
FLEX-TIME – Q & A with teachers 11 - 12pm
Google Meeting Code: WP7FlexTime
Other Blog Links
Share with Ms. Romanchuk
Ms. Brown: https://brownhum7.blogspot.com
Mr. Meadows: https://bfmeadows.blogspot.com/
Ms. Owen: https://owenhealth7wps.blogspot.com/
Ms. Brown: email@example.com
Ms. Ingram: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Meadows: email@example.com
Ms. Owen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. A: email@example.com
Ms. Romanchuk: firstname.lastname@example.org