I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Below are Week 6's Math & Science ongoing learning tasks.
- Ms. Ingram has updated our new Math & Science Google Classroom. Please start submitting your work in the Classroom. J
As updates are continually being made to the blog, please "REFRESH/reload" this page EVERY time you look at it to see current information/directions.
For all slide show lessons:
1. Download slide show to your device.
2. Present/play slide show
3. Hover over pictures to see “hand” or link OR I've added links to the bottom left hand side of the slide or under the picture that should take you to the video...
4. Click on hand or link. It should open up the video
5. After reading slide show and watching videos, put the slide show in your trash so it doesn’t take up memory or space on your device.
SCIENCE (about 2.5 hrs/wk)
· Check out the wonderful Particle Poems you've shared! Click here
This week's learning tasks:
1. (About 2 hr and 30 min) Complete your Digital Presentation on Energy Sources assignment. Presentation Skeleton.
Due: Monday, May 11
MATH (about 2.5 hrs/wk)
· Answer Key to:
(*Please look at the key(s) if you were stuck and to see the type of work you should be doing/showing)
This week's learning tasks (Due: Friday, May 8):
1. (About 15 min) Complete and submit the Entrance Slips for 3.1 Parallel & Perpendicular Lines, 3.2 Line Segments & Parallel Lines & 3.3 Bisectors and Congruent.
2. (About 1 hr and 10 min) Download and review L3 Area of a Parallelogram. Complete the assigned practice on the last slide.
3. (About 1 hr and 5 min) Download and review L4 Area of a Triangle. Complete the assigned practice on the last slide.
Flex Time is a fantastic chance for students to drop in to say hi or ask their teachers specific questions throughout the week and to receive answers in a face-to-face format. This is an optional session designed for students to touch in with their teacher and some of their peers while receiving support for ongoing learning at home.
Fun Friday Social is also an optional session for students to share what’s going on at home, say hello to their pals, or share the hobby they’ve been working on.
FLEX-TIME – Q & A with teachers 11am - 12pm
Google Meeting Code: WP7FlexTime
Teacher Blog Links
Ms. Brown: https://brownhum7.blogspot.com
Mr. Meadows: https://bfmeadows.blogspot.com/
Ms. Owen: https://owenhealth7wps.blogspot.com/
Ms. Brown: email@example.com
Ms. Ingram: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Meadows: email@example.com
Ms. Owen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. A: email@example.com
Ms. Romanchuk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Blog Links
Health and Wellness - Student Services Blog:
Fine Arts Fill the Well Blog:
Share with Ms. Romanchuk
Art with Ms. Abma:
Music with Ms. Williams:
Dance with Ms. Romanchuk:
Yoga with Ms. Romanchuk:
Drama with Mr. Shank:
Learning Commons with Ms. Dickson: